Operational Schedule Management System
The AVES OSM module is used to manage the operational schedule. The operational schedule is the only flight database in AVES shared by all modules and subsystems, with the exception of the AVES Scheduler module. A schedule created in the AVES Scheduler module can be uploaded to the operational schedule when published in the AVES Scheduler. Flights can also be loadedto the operational schedule via import functions. Deployment of the AVES Scheduler module is optional.
Small airlines and charter operators can also use OSM to create and maintain all flights directly in the operational database. AVES OSM provides the functionality for handling a single flight as well as a series of flights. The OSM GUI is nearly the same as the AVES Scheduler GUI with the only difference being that the type and reason for each modification of flight data have to be specified. In addition, AVES OSM enables the creation of complete documentation for all significant changes in the schedule following publication.
AVES OSM is also used for Aircraft Rotation Management including maintenance control as well as for planning all “activities” for actual aircrafts including flight rotations, maintenance, time blocking, defects/MEL, aircraft event recording, etc.
- Managing the central operational schedule database
- Planning charter flights
- Complete documentation of significant schedule changes
- Also used for Aircraft Rotation Management including maintenance control
- Used to plan all “activities” for actual aircrafts including flight rotations, maintenance, time blocking, defects/MEL, aircraft event recording, etc.
- Logical aircraft space (LAS) and real aircraft space (RAS)
- Graphical user interface with Gantt charts
- Displaying schedules in text mode
- Planning flights, time blocks/reservations, logical aircraft revisions and data entry for defects, MEL (RAS only)
- Importing aircraft data, maintenance/revisions and MEL (XML format)
- Rules for aircraft usability, aircraft ground time, PAX connecting time, airport limitations, etc.
- Optimization functionality and conflict-solving functions
- Flight assignment to actual aircrafts (aircraft rotation management)
- Integration with the CRC module – powerful and flexible formulas with simple interface for data input (import or via GUI functions)
- Reports (print, text, excel, pdf)
- Sending standard IATA messages
- Importing standard IATA files (SSIM, ASM, SSM)