The AVES Scheduler module is used to create and maintain season schedules. The season schedules contain the rotations for logical aircrafts only.
When working with a schedule, the program automatically assigns a logical aircraft to a leg/flight if one is not specified.
- Creating and maintaining season schedules
according to IATA standards
- Rotations for logical aircrafts only
- Generating seasonal flight schedules
- Operations with flights/sectors
- Operations with non-flight entities
(revisions, maintenance, time blocking, etc.)
- Data imports and exports
- Scenario and what-if analyses
- Sending standard IATA messages
- Integration with AVES CRC
- Integration with AVES Slot Manager